This is a lot of five 1980s mini-comics by Kim and Karl Kauffman (cartooning cousins).
Included in the lot are Life With Kim #1, Rand & Sy #1, Fatstuff #1, A Feeling of Infinity #2 and Puppet Hall #1.
My favorite is Puppet Hall, which is all comics starring puppets as they normally are seen so it's essentially a puppet show in comics form. Sample image above.
All of the above titles are comics with the exception of A Feeling of Infinity, which is a collection of poems and drawings.
- 4¼ × 5½"
- 48 pages total
- condition is good, complete and intact, no tears or markings
- published by KMK Productions, 1987-88
CONDITION varies on items in the Dollar Bin. Generally speaking, they're in very good condition; many are in excellent condition and some less so. If there's any extraordinary wear or what have you I'll do my best to say so. Please enlarge the images for a closer look.
• NORTH AMERICA: For most orders, shipping within North America is a maximum of $4.99 regardless of package size. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• INTERNATIONAL: For most orders, shipping outside of North America is a flat rate of $12.99. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting the Poopsheet Shop! For more great items like this navigate on over to http://poopsheetshop.com
[minicomic, minicomics, minicomix, mini-comic, mini-comics, mini-comix, small press comics, underground comix, UG comix, newave comix, self-published]