Comix that center around David Tosh's obsession with television. Contains a Scratchface Doodlehead story in which he meets Frankenstein and another that explains his origins. Plus: a nutty "I Love Lucy"/Zombie Boy hybrid by Mark Stokes and more.
- 5½ × 8½"
- 24 pages, cardstock covers
- condition is very good, complete and intact, no tears or markings
- published by Keith's Comics, 1991 (1st Keith's printing)
• NORTH AMERICA: For most orders, shipping within North America is a maximum of $4.99 regardless of package size. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• INTERNATIONAL: For most orders, shipping outside of North America is a flat rate of $12.99. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting the Poopsheet Shop! For more great items like this navigate on over to http://shop.poopsheetfoundation.com.