Nice collection of Mike Turville's strips featuring the titular characters.
In his introduction, Dada Gumbo's Dale Luciano says, "Turville is a small-press Beckett who used the comic strip form to explore the nature of linguistics, philosophy, politics, American culture, art, and as the chicken so aptly calls it the era of toxic perception."
- 8½ × 11"
- 36 pages with cardstock cover
- published by Brad Foster's Jabberwocky Graphix, 1986
The condition is what I'd call "used". It's complete and intact with tight staples and no tears or markings, but there's damage from where a price tag once was (upper right cover), "scuffing" on the cover (considering that the cover is so white, it's probably toner/ink from publications stored next to it) and various other dings. The interior (on semi-glossy stock), however, is just about perfect.
• NORTH AMERICA: For most orders, shipping within North America is a maximum of $4.99 regardless of package size. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• INTERNATIONAL: For most orders, shipping outside of North America is a flat rate of $12.99. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.